Handmade Tissue Paper Rose Garland.
* Each rose garland is a 7' strand of roses, actual string extends about 15" beyond the roses on each end for an approx. 114"L string.
* A 7' strand includes qty 9 double-sided handmade roses spaced 10" apart centerline and glued to white string.
* Each rose is constructed by hand. Each petal is individually glued together and then carefully twisted to create a beautiful rose.
* The garland is packaged in a plain white bakery box to ensure against crushing while traveling to you.
* In photo 1, two garlands were used together to make the roses spaced closer together. See the last photo for illustration of actual spacing.
Garlands are a favorite here at MAVIS & MADGE. We love garlands!
Here's a list of some of our favorite uses for the rose garland:
* in a cozy and sweet baby nursery, swagged above the crib
* hung above a little girl's headboard for a pretty look
* crisscrossed over a wedding or baby shower table or swagged on the front of a table for added decoration
* perfect for a romantic look in your own home
* multiple strands hung vertically from a tree in an outdoor wedding - so romantic!
Come visit us at www.mavisandmadge.com to see what else we offer.
I accept credit and debit cards and Etsy gift cards.
If you need to cancel an order try to do it as quickly as possible as I ship between 1-2 business days once I receive your order. You will not be able to cancel once your package has shipped.
I ship using USPS First Class & Priority Mail within 1-2 business days from the time your order was placed.
I do not include insurance but you can request that. Please email me prior to ordering so I can tell you what the additional cost will be.
Lost in the mail...? Eek, let's hope this doesn't happen. You will be issued a tracking number with a shipping notification once your package ships so hopefully the post office will be able to track it down and deliver it safely to you. We do not refund for lost items, so sorry.
If you require overnight shipping please email me and we'll see if we can expedite your package for you. I can then also give you the added shipping cost to do that.
We do ship internationally but we are not responsible for any taxes, customs or duty charges which will be your responsibility to pay. Once a package leaves the USA we can no longer track it so just keep that in mind.
It is VERY important to me that all my customers be happy and content with their items so if by chance we didn't meet your needs or it wasn't what you were expecting then I will refund the cost of the item (excluding shipping to and fro). Email me to let me know it is coming back and the reason why. You have a two week window from the time you receive your product to mail it back to me.
Just pack it up nicely and pop it in the mail and once we receive it we'll refund your money.
If it comes to you damaged (fingers crossed not), email me and let's figure out a solution. If it looks like the mailman ran it over with his truck or some other similar incident then you will have to take it up with them but if it got damaged because we didn't package it correctly then by all means email me.
I will gladly listen to all comments and take them into consideration to continually be improving my shop.